No products in the cart.
World’s Fastest Aspherical 75mm Lens
Leica Camera is pleased to expand its line of M-lenses with the Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. With its razor-thin depth of field combined with exceptional imaging performance and a uniquely soft bokeh that photographers dream of, this lens has everything it needs to become a legend in its own right.
With a focal length of 75 mm, the lens is perfect for portraits with a natural look. The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH is ideal for M and SL photographers seeking creativity in their imagery.
The Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH offers the following benefits :
• World’s fastest aspherical 75 mm lens
• Razor-thin depth of focus in combination with exceptional imaging performance
• A unique soft bokeh
• Super high speed portrait lens with extremely shallow depth of field
• Focal length of 75 mm creates portraits with a natural look
• Highest image quality at all apertures
• Optical design features nine elements in six groups which allows for precise, exceptionally detailed isolation of subjects from surroundings
• Two aspherical elements are included in the design to ensure optimum imaging performance across the entire image field.
• From the closest focusing distance of 0.85m to infinity, optimum imaging performance is ensured due to the floating lens element.
• Ideal lens for M and SL photographers looking for something unique and special
• Outstanding image performance at maximum aperture and unmistakeable bokeh
• Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
• Made in Germany, with a delivery scope that includes: metal lens cap, clip-on lens cap, tripod adapter, rear lens cap, soft nappa leather case for lens and soft nappa leather case for tripod adapter.