No products in the cart.
Leica Camera commemorates the 2018 Winter Olympics with the special edition, Leica Q “Snow” by Iouri Podladtchikov. A gold medalist in the 2014 Winter Olympics, Podladtchikov’s design of the Leica Q features white cowhide leather on the body,and is paired with a white leather strap and white soft leather case. The set will be available at Downtown Camera soon.
With its fast lens, easy and intuitive handling, the Leica Q gives the photographer the creative freedom to shoot in any lighting scenario. With a full frame sensor and the Summilux 28 mm f/1.7 ASPH lens, the Leica Q is ideal for street, architecture and landscape photography
‣ Silver Anodized top plate and bottom plate
‣ Silver Anodized lens with a silver lens hood and lens cover
‣ Full frame 24 megapixel sensor
‣ Outstanding craftsmanship
‣ Easy, instinctive use with touch screen control option
‣ Integrated Wi-Fi and Leica Q-App makes it easy to share pictures
‣ Range of classic and timeless accessories
‣ Packaged with a white leather strap and white soft leather case