No products in the cart.
The new D7500 features Nikon’s latest 20.9-megapixel DX-format imaging sensor and EXPEED 5
processing engine, the same high-performance heart of the Nikon D500. Designed to excel in a wide
array of shooting conditions, the D7500 eliminates the optical low-pass filter (OLPF) for maximum
sharpness and clarity, with the class-leading dynamic range flexibility that is a hallmark of Nikon DSLRs.
The compact DX-format form factor also gives photographers extended focal length reach that is an
advantage for sports and wildlife photography, especially when coupled with the vast selection of
available NIKKOR lenses.
• Class leading image quality, ISO range, image processing and metering equivalent to the award-winning D500
• 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability. Buffer up to 50 RAW/NEF or 100 JPEG images.
• Large 3.2” 922K dot, tilting LCD screen with touch functionality
• Extensive weather sealing to withstand moisture, dust and some heavy use.
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity through the Nikon SnapBridge App
• The body is approximately 5% lighter than the D7200 and 16% lighter than the D500.
• Approximately 950 shots per charge (CIPA standard).
• Like the D500 and D5, the Auto AF Fine Tune feature when in Live View allows users to automatically calibrate autofocus with specific lenses if needed.
• Through the Retouch menu, users can access an in-camera Batch Process RAW Converter that can handle multiple images to optimize workflow.
• The camera’s pop-up flash can act as a Commander for remote Speedlights, while the camera is also optimized to function with line-of-sight using SB-500, SB-700 and SB-5000.
4K ultra HD video
The D7500 lets you record rich and detailed 4K Ultra HD or Full HD videos as seen through industry-leading NIKKOR lenses. Movies can be recorded in MP4 or the conventional MOV format, allowing easy playback on smart devices.