No products in the cart.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
The new ultra-wide zoom and lightweight DX-format AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR is an excellent value for those new to photography, and is ideal for shooting travel and scenery, real estate, large group portraits or vlogging.
Like all NIKKOR lenses, the new AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR provides advanced optical technologies for stellar image quality in any light, whether shooting a sun-drenched coastal vista, tight spaces or the night sky. The lens features the equivalent of 3.5 stops1 of Vibration Reduction (VR) performance, to help capture sharp images while handheld or in challenging light. Additionally, it utilizes Nikon’s Pulse Motor technology for super-fast and whisper quiet AF operation – which is especially useful when recording video. The optical formula contains three aspherical elements for excellent image quality with minimal distortion even at the widest focal length.
– Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any kit lens and lets you get creative with composition
– Compact, lightweight, durable design that’s great for travel and outings
– Outstanding optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations
– Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video
– Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with low-light shooting
AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED
The new AF-S NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED is Nikon’s first fisheye zoom and gives photographers and filmmakers an FX-format lens with the look and feel of a circular fisheye and the versatility of a full-frame fisheye, all in one optic. The lens can also be used on DX-format cameras for a distinctive point-of-view and extreme wide-angle applications.
The AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED is also the latest in Nikon’s Gold Ring series of premier lenses and features a next generation design for high-resolution Nikon D-SLR cameras. Made for advanced photographers and creators, this durable lens is constructed of lightweight magnesium alloy, and employs internal focusing (IF) to retain its compact size, even while focusing. It is also Nikon’s latest lens to use an electromagnetic diaphragm, for consistent exposure during high speed shooting, or
smooth exposure control while capturing video. The optical formula of the AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED consists of three ED elements to reduce chromatic aberration, two aspherical lens elements to minimize coma and enable a more compact lens size, even at the widest aperture. Additionally, the front lens element is coated with Nikon’s non-stick Fluorine coat to help resist dirt, fingerprints and smudge, while Nikon’s exclusive Nano Crystal Coat helps reduce ghost and flare.
– Widest NIKKOR fisheye lens yet and the first with zoom capability
– Can be used on both FX and DX body
– Capture epic 180° circular images and traditional frame-filling fisheye images
– Close focusing up to 0.5 inches from your subject for macro-style fisheye images
– Weather-sealed design and Nikon’s protective Fluorine Coat for use in harsh conditions
– Equally suited for still photography and video work
AF-S FISHEYE NIKKOR 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED
The AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED is the latest in the Gold Ring Series of f/1.4 prime lenses. It has a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture that enables gorgeous bokeh, stellar low light performance, and makes it a great choice for low light landscapes, interiors, events and more.
It consists of 14 elements in nine groups, with three aspherical elements that virtually eliminate coma, aberration and distortion, with two ED glass elements that minimize chromatic aberration. The lens also uses Nikon’s Nano-crystal coat to reduce instances of ghosting and flare. The new AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.4E ED is a welcome addition to Nikon’s stable of impressive f/1.4 primes that give professional photographers and creators the highest levels of image quality and performance; the AF-S 24mm f/1.4G ED, AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G, AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G and AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED.
– Superb 28mm prime lens with fast f/1.4 aperture for maximum depth-of-field control, beautifully blurred backgrounds and brilliant low-light performance
– Gold Ring Series optics deliver stunning sharpness, edge-to-edge clarity and virtually no distortion or aberrations
– Unwavering consistency, durable design and agile performance
– Completes the PRO f/1.4 lineup – 24, 35, 58, 85, 105mm f/1.4’s
– Minimum focus distance – 0.17m
– Weather sealed
– Nano Crystal Coat
– Fluorine coating on front and rear element