No products in the cart.
ZEISS Milvus 1.4/35 – Nikon or Canon Mount
Perfect for every occasion. With a wide 35 mm focal length, this lens opens up a world of possibilities. From making your portrait subject stand out against the background to capturing high-precision architectural detail and detailed landscape photography – the choice is yours.
From portraits to architecture and landscape photography – the detail provided by this lens never fails to impress. Edge to edge chromatic aberrations are almost completely eliminated. With 14 elements in 11 groups, the cutting-edge ZEISS Distagon lens already ensures outstanding edge-to-edge imagery detail, even at full aperture.
– Practically no chromatic aberrations thanks to a new optical design
– All lenses features a T*® antireflective coating from ZEISS. Outstanding stray light reduction is achieved by combining a number of optimally matched measures. In addition to the ZEISS T* coating, all lens edges are provided with a special pitch-black lacquer in a complex manual process.
– The excellent image performance of the ZEISS Milvus Lenses is sharply focused on the requirements of current and future high-performance digital cameras.
– An optimized ergonomic design enables fatigue-free photography and reduces camera shake. The all-metal housing makes every adjustment a haptic experience.
– Special seals for protection against dust and splashes expand the photographer’s creative potential by guaranteeing the system’s functional reliability even in environmentally difficult situations.