NIKON SU-800 WIRELESS SPEEDLIGHT COMMANDER UNIT
|NIKON SU-800 WIRELESS SPEEDLIGHT COMMANDER UNIT|
- Speedlight units can be divided into three groups with independent control of the flash output for each group when using an i-TTL compatible Nikon digital SLR camera and Speedlight.
- Features a Commander function that can trigger wireless remote flash (SB-800, SB-600, or SB-R200) units without a master flash unit.
- One-touch switching between close-up and Commander modes
- Easy-to-use close-up flash operations. Two types of operations: Dual-light close-up flash and Triple-light close-up flash
- Easy-to-view LCD panel
- Compact and lightweight
- Soft Case SS-SU800 (supplied)
- When using the SU-800 with cameras not compatible with i-TTL flash control, only close-up flash operation (using cords) is possible using the optional TTL Cord SC-30.
- Transmission Mode:
- Infrared-pulse emitting communication using a flash discharge tube
- Transmission Range:
- Approx. 20m (66 ft.) for SB-800/SB-600; Approx 4m (13 ft.) for SB-R200 at normal settings
- Number of Channels:
- Number of Groups:
- Number of Transmissions per Battery:
- Approx. 1200
- Transmission Interval:
- Approx. 1 second
- Flash Light Wavelength:
- Approx. 800 to 1000nm (infrared ray)
- Flash Coverage:
- Approx. 60°
- LCD, ready-light
- AF-Assist Illuminator:
- Approx. 10m (33 ft.) at center area using a 50mm f/1.8 lens
- Power source:
- One CR123A (3V) lithium battery
- Weight (without battery):
- Approx. 160g (5.6 oz.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
- Approx. 68 x 96 x 58mm (2.7 x 3.8 x2.3 in.)
- Included Accessory:
- Soft Case (SS-SU800)
- Optional Accessory:
- TTL Cord (SC-30)
|Features of the product goes here.|
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.