No products in the cart.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
- EF Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Two High Refraction Lens Elements
- Gaussian Optics Eliminate Astigmatism
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Infrared Index
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.8″
- Filter Thread Diameter: 58mm
This EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens from Canon is a standard length lens featuring superb quality and portability. Its f/1.4 maximum aperture makes it very effective in low light situations and able to provide shallow depth of field focus. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Its ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables fast, smooth and silent autofocus action and full-time manual focus override allows for the precision of manual focus even in One Shot AF mode.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent.
|Package Weight||0.85 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||4.6 x 4.3 x 4.1 in|
Approx. 2.9 x 2.0″ (7.37 x 5.08 cm)
10.23 oz (290 g)
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor Canon (APS-C)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/22
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
4.6 x 4.3 x 4.1″
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.5′ (45 cm)