No products in the cart.
Fujifilm VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster Grip
- For X-T2 Camera
- Holds 1 or 2 NP-W126 Batteries
- Improves Camera Performance
- Extended Grip for Vertical Composition
- Shutter Release Button for Vertical Use
- Dual Command Dials; Focus Joystick
- AEL-L, AF-L, Q, and Fn Buttons
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Dust and Weather-Sealed Construction
- AC-9VS AC Adapter
Bring out the full potential of your X-T2 mirrorless camera with the VPB-XT2 Vertical Power Booster Grip from Fujifilm. Able to hold one or two additional NP-W126 series batteries in addition to the one already in the camera, this grip will dramatically improve shooting time. The added power also enables multiple boost settings that improve continuous shooting speed, autofocus, and more. For more standard battery grip functionality, it is equipped with a shutter release button for more comfortable vertical composition and it has dual command dials and a focus point joystick for control in multiple positions. Other controls include AE-L, AF-L, Q, and Fn buttons. Additionally, video shooters will gain a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring sound and there is a 1/4″-20 tripod thread on the base.
Included with the Vertical Power Booster Grip is the AC-9VS AC Adapter which can power the camera from an AC power source. It can also charge two batteries at the same time in approximately two hours. The grip is dust and weather sealed and designed to operate at temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Holds up to two batteries for a maximum number of 1,000 shots without replacing your batteries
- Boost modes improve shooting speed to 11 fps, improve shutter release time lag, and limit blackout time
- Extends UHD 4K video recording time to 29 minutes 59 seconds
- Controls include vertical shutter release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, dual command dials, Q button, and Fn button
- 3.5mm headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Built-in battery charging functionality with included AC-9VS AC adapter which can charge two batteries at the same time in about 2 hours
|Package Weight||1.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 5.6 x 2.5 in|
1 or 2 x NP-W126 or NP-W126S Li-ion Batteries
|Tripod Mount Thread Size|