No products in the cart.
X70 – Fujifilm “X Series” Premium Compact Camera
The FUJIFILM X70 brings first-class performance in a small, pocketable package to the Fujifilm X family. This premium compact digital camera features a new FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 lens that will capture amazing images of everything from landscapes to street portraits. The big APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II image processing engine combine to bring you fast auto focus and stunning colour reproduction. The X70 is the first X-Series camera with a touchscreen display that rotates 180 degrees so you have the versatility to shoot from up high, down low or even capture selfies. Take this lightweight performer on all your travels, whether around the world or around the corner, and keep amazing images at the tip of your fingers.16MP APS-C X Trans CMOS II sensor and EXR processor II engine with phase detection AF for ultra-fast0.1 sec* focusing, start up in 0.5sec*, shutter lag time of 0.01sec and shooting interval of 0.5sec**.
- Small, lightweight, premium Fujifilm X design with customizable control ring for quick access to ISO sensitivity, Film Simulation, white balance and continuous shooting
- 180 degree tilting Touch Screen 3” 1.040 million-dots LCD for easy and intuitive operation. You can select
- a focus area and use TouchShot to take a photo instantly or swipe, drag and pinch-zoom in playback mode.
- FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 lens offers a 28mm angle of view (35mm equivalent) with built-in Digital Tele-
converter that lets you select 35mm and 50mm options
- Auto Mode Switch for selecting Advanced SR Auto mode, that chooses optimum settings for any scene.
- Manual Focus with Digital Split ImageTM and Focus Peak Highlight (White, Red, Blue) for pinpoint manual focusing
- WiFi remote control shooting through your smart device, wireless image transfer and direct printing with Instax
- Share SP-1 (sold separately)
- 8 fps High-speed continuous shooting with predictive auto focus
- Silent electronic shutter is capable of exposures up to 1/32,000 sec.
- Film Simulation modes, including Classic Chrome,
- Multiple Exposure function and 8 Advanced Filter effects
- AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving subjects
- Interval timer Shooting
- Full HD 1080p video with 60 fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps frame rates