No products in the cart.
Pentax D-BG4 Battery Grip for Pentax K-7 & K-5
- Vertical Shutter Release & Controls
- Tray for One Lithium-ion Battery
- Tray for Six AA Batteries
- Weather-Sealed to Protect the Battery
Low in stock
The Pentax D-BG4 Battery Grip is designed for the Pentax K-7 & K-5 digital cameras. The grip allows you to insert one lithium-ion battery and combined with a second battery in the camera, effectively doubles your shooting time. You can also use the included tray to insert 6 AA batteries into the grip.
The D-BG4 features a vertical release button, depth-of-field preview switch, front and rear e-dials, buttons for exposure lock and autofocus, as well as a green button and ISO button. It is weather-sealed to protect the battery.
- Use 2 lithium-ion batteries, one in the grip and one in the camera body, to increase shooting time
- Includes tray for AA batteries
- A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting
- Controls include: vertical release button, depth-of-field preview switch, front and rear e-dials, buttons for exposure lock and autofocus, as well as a green button and ISO button
- Lowers the center of gravity for improved handling
- The D-BG4 is weather-sealed to protect the battery
|Package Weight||0.85 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.669 x 3.543 x 3.386 in|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|
5.669 x 3.543 x 3.386″