No products in the cart.
Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR camera:
Ideal for mobile device users wanting to take the next step with their photography, the EOS Rebel T7 camera combines fantastic features with easy-to-use operation for high-quality images you’ll be proud to share. Harness the power of the EOS Rebel T7’s large 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor to realize your potential for great shots. Share the memories with your friends and family quickly and easily via built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology. With the EOS Rebel T7’s fast autofocus system, you can capture every moment as it happens, viewing each shot through the bright optical viewfinder. A range of additional features, including a large LCD screen, Full HD video recording and an on-board feature guide help you capture eye-catching photos and video.
- Key Features:
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor with ISO 100-6400 (H: 12800)
- DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- 9-point AF System and AI Servo AF.
- 3.0-inch LCD with 920,000 Dots.
- Remote Shooting and Wireless Printing
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera:
Complementing the imaging attributes, the EOS M50 also incorporates a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3.0″ touchscreen LCD for intuitive control. The screen’s vari-angle design permits working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device.
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- Combination 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Canon SpeedLite 470EX-AI:
Beyond its distinct automated capabilities, the 470EX-AI is also distinguished by its apt flash specs, including E-TTL/E-TTL II compatibility, a guide number of 154′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, a zoom head with coverage from 24-105mm, and a pull-out diffuser to widen this coverage to 14mm. Manual stepless adjustment over bounce is possible with a tilting range up to 120° along with +/- 180° rotation, and off-camera triggering is possible using the optical slave mode.
- Auto Intelligent Bounce Head
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 154′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts Upward 120°, +/- 180° Rotation
- AI.B Full-Auto and AI.B Semi-Auto Modes
- Optical Receiver Mode