No products in the cart.
BERGGER PANCRO 400 Film – 120 Format
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Dual Silver Bromide and Iodide Emulsions
- Fine Grain and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Anti-Halation and Anti-Curling Layers
BERGGER Pancro 400 is a two emulsion film , composed with silver bromide and silver iodide. They differ by the size of their grain. These properties allow a wide exposure latitude. Cristals are precipitated by double-jet process, under the control of a computer. The two emulsions are panchromatic, and are stabilized by high tech systems.
BERGGER Pancro400 in 120 is coated on a 100 microns PET base and includes an anti curling layer. It is designed with an undercoated anti-halation layer which clarifies during processing, and a anti-curling layer.