No products in the cart.
CANON PORTRAIT & TRAVEL BUNDLE EF50/1.8STM + EF-S 10-18STM
Expand your imaging capabilities with the Portrait & Travel 2 Lens Kit from Canon, which includes both the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM and EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lenses. Ideally suited for APS-C shooters, this kit offers the wide-angle versatility of the 10-18mm zoom along with the bright 50mm prime that is well-suited for portraiture.
EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
One of the most versatile focal lengths available, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens from Canon pairs this classic lens design with enhancements to the AF system and physical design that make it both faster and smaller. Utilizing an STM stepping motor, this lens is ideal for both still and video shooting due to its speedy and smooth operation. Further benefitting video shooters, the STM motor also supports the Movie Servo AF mode on select DSLRs for precise and near-silent focusing. An updated exterior design includes a metal lens mount and a re-located focusing ring in order to accommodate the compact overall form factor. The 50mm f/1.8 is a classic, tested lens design, and thanks to enhanced autofocus and a svelte profile, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting in a wide variety of conditions.
The optical design of this lens incorporates optimized coatings that help to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. The f/1.8 maximum aperture is effective for low-light shooting as well as for controlling your focus plane for selective focus shooting. Seven rounded diaphragm blades further enhance the look of out of focus regions in an image, making it well-suited to portraiture and creative environmental shooting.
- Standard prime 50mm lens is designed for use on full-frame EOS DSLR, however can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables precise control over the focus plane when working with selective focus techniques. Seven rounded diaphragm blades further contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality with shallow depth of field imagery.
- A gear-type STM stepping motor is incorporated into the lens’ design to provide quick, smooth, and near silent autofocus performance. Additionally, this focusing mechanism also pairs well with EOS cameras featuring the Move Servo AF mode to enable continuous focusing performance when working in live view.
- Full-time manual focus override is available for fine-tuning your focus position for selective focus applications.
- Optimized lens coatings help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more color-neutral imagery.
- An enhanced exterior design features a metal lens mount for durability as well as a re-located focusing ring to maintain a compact 2.7 x 1.5″ form factor.
EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
A flexible wide-angle zoom in a compact form factor, the EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM from Canon is a 16-28.8mm equivalent lens designed for EF-S-mount DSLRs. Helping to reduce the overall size while maintaining high optical quality, a four-group zoom design is employed along with one ultra-low dispersion element, one aspherical element, and one large-diameter element to produce sharp, clear imagery void of chromatic and spherical aberrations. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. Benefitting both photo and video applications, an STM stepping AF motor is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system is also featured and minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides a 16-28.8mm equivalent focal length range.
- One ultra-low dispersion glass element noticeably reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by a rear focus system, advanced AF algorithms, and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance. Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.