No products in the cart.
Film Photography Project 620- Portra 800 SINGLE ROLL
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain, High Sharpness & Edge Detail
- Vivid Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- Versatile and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Suitable for Low-Light Conditions
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
Kodak Portra 800 / 620 Medium Format Color Negative
Whether you’re a professional photographer or an advanced amateur, the pursuit of the perfect picture is a never-ending quest. By offering the world’s finest-grain color negative film in 620 format, Kodak continues its long-standing history of providing the tools and selection for photographers who want images with the best quality and highest detail.
Our 620 spool will fit all 620 cameras but may be snug in Kodak Tourist and Anscoflex II cameras.