No products in the cart.
FUJIFILM GF 63MM F2.8 R WR Lens (Medium Format)
- Compact & Lightweight Standard Lens
- High Image Quality from the lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C
- Easy Operation
The FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR is a standard lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera. The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength. This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- Compact & Lightweight Standard Lens measuring 84x71mm and weighing just 405g
- High Image Quality from the lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups (including 1 ED lens) ensures the lens is
compact yet still delivers the highest resolving power. The Front lens group is shifted together during focusing to
achieve highest level of sharpness. Superb levels of detail can be seen from the center to edge of the frame, even with
the aperture wide open, plus it also produces stunning front and rear bokeh.
- Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation featuring 9 weather resistant seals so you can shoot
outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
- Easy Operation with a C position (Command dial mode) on the aperture ring that allows you to control the aperture
with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are also lockable to prevent incorrect
- Fits FUJIFILM GFX Medium format cameras
Fujifilm G Mount
|Focal Length Ranges||