No products in the cart.
FUJIFILM GFX 50S Body (Medium Format)
- New 51.4MP FUJIFILM G Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor
- The High-performance X Processor Pro process engine
- 3.69M dot organic OLED electronic viewfinder
- Compact and lightweight weather and dust resistant body to -10C constructed from magnesium alloy
- 3.2 inch, 2.36M dot touch three-directional tilting LCD screen
FUJIFILM GFX 50S combines an extraordinary sensor, processor and design
with FUJINON lenses to give users the ultimate photography experience . The
innovative GFX system utilizes a Fujifilm exclusive 43.8 x 32.9mm (FUJIFILM G
Format) 51.4MP CMOS sensor with approximately 1.7x the area of a 35mm
sensor. The GFX 50S combines the heritage of over 80 years of imaging and
the innovative award-winning functional design of our X Series digital camera
system in the relentless pursuit of image quality. The GFX 50S 51.4MP sensor
shows its true potential when making large format prints, capturing majestic
landscape photos or reproducing historical documents.
With an initial selection of three FUJINON lenses – the GF63mmF2.8 R WR,
the GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR, and the GF120mmF4 R LM OIS WR Macro.
These lenses encapsulate the design philosophy of FUJINON lenses that are
renowned by photographers around the world. Three additional lenses will
be added later in 2017.
- New 51.4MP FUJIFILM G Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor with approximately 1.7x the area of a 35mm sensor allows
multiple aspect ratios (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6) to capture great textures and subtlety of tones
- The High-performance X Processor Pro process engine (also used in the X-Pro2 and X-T2 cameras) allows
photographers to use Fujifilm’s proprietary Film Simulations with a Medium Format sensor and also increases
- 3.69M dot organic OLED electronic viewfinder is detachable to allow for flexible operation. Users can attach the
accessory EVF-TL1 EVF tilt adapter (sold separately) to allow the finder to be tilted to 90° vertically and swung ±45°
- Compact and lightweight weather and dust resistant body to -10C constructed from magnesium alloy and when
paired with the FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR weighs only 60% of a medium format DSLR camera equipped with a
sensor of the same size for maximum flexibility and mobility
- 3.2 inch, 2.36M dot touch three-directional tilting LCD screen with touch operation for the menu, focusing points
and image playback improves operability and makes viewing images and checking focus easier
- 1.28 inch customizable LCD sub monitor on the top of the body displays important exposure data such as aperture
and shutter speed and is extremely useful when shooting on a tripod or when tethered to a computer
- Up to 16x live view magnification
- Live RGB color histogram display with highlight alert
- Focal plane shutter with flash sync up to 1/125. Get HSS with the Fujifilm EF-X500 flash.
- Manual exposure dials and controls with C position in black
- 117-point (9 x 13 / maximum of 425 points when miniaturized) high precision contrast AF can be adjusted using the
same focus lever found of the X-Pro 2
- Live HDMI output
- USB 3.0 Tethered support with Live View using either the HS-V5 and LR using Adobe Plug in Pro.
Fujifilm G Mount
|Focal Length Ranges||
|Memory Card Type||
Dual (SD), SDHC, SDXC