No products in the cart.
Fujifilm X-H1 /w XF8-16F2.8 & Vertical Power Booster Bundle
- BUNDLE XH1816
- XF8-16MM F2.8 Zoom Lens
- VPB-XH1 Vertical Grip
- X-H1 Body
- Total 3x NP-W126S battery
Out of stock
Fujfilm X-H1 & XF 8-16MM F/2.8 /w Vertical Power Booster Bundle
Whether you are shooting moments or making stories, the FUJIFILM X-H1 performs. The X-H1 features DCI 4K (4096×2160) video mode that supports 17:9 digital cinema aspect ratio, records high-quality video at a high bit rate of up to 200Mbps and shoots high speed video up to 120fps. With 5-axis IBIS, the X-H1 excels when shooting Videos or Photos that involve constantly changing conditions. The dials and buttons are optimally positioned for intuitive operation. The X-H1’s unique focus algorithm keeps track of your subject, and a special program eliminates exposure instability caused by flickering lights, which can occur when shooting indoors. The X-H1 has advanced features to support professional workflow, including the data communications function, multi-flash lighting support and compatibility with various software products. The X-H1 delivers impressive colour and gradation reproduction to capture the texture and presence of a variety of subjects in a way that reflects the photographer’s artistic vision.
Ultra-wide angle zoom with a constant maximum aperture of F2.8
In order to provide an ultra-wide angle zoom of 8-16mm (equivalent to 12-24mm in 35mm format) at a constant maximum aperture of F2.8, this lens uses an impressive 20 elements in 13 groups. This includes four aspherical lens elements to control distortion and spherical aberration, and six ED lens elements including three super ED elements to control lateral chromatic aberration. This design results in advanced image-resolving performance across the zoom range while maintaining a constant maximum aperture of F2.8.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor that delivers outstanding image quality with enriched depth
- High-performance X-Processor Pro image processing engine that uses the large built-in memory and advanced processing power to boost the camera’s speed and precision performance
- 5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) working in conjunction with a dedicated dual processor to achieve image stabilization performance with advanced speed and precision
- DCI 4K (4096×2160) video mode that supports the digital cinema aspect ratio (17:9) and records high-quality video at a high bit rate of up to 200Mbps
- High-speed video recording mode that supports up to 120fps (Full HD, 2x/4x/5x slow motion)
- High Dynamic Range “F-Log” log-gamma video recording (4:2:0 Internal SD, 4:2:2 External HDMI, 8-bit)
- 3.5mm microphone input, 2.5mm remote input, USB 3.0, micro HDMI
- High resolution 3.69 million-dot electronic viewfinder with a magnification ratio of 0.75x and a refresh rate of up to 100fps.
- 3-way tilting 3.0-inch 1.04 million-dot touch rear LCD monitor
- AF-C custom settings with 5 presets and 1 user customizable setting of 3 parameters to make it easier to accurately track a moving subject in the AF-C mode
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase Detection autofocus with up to 325 AF points and enhanced capability to track moving subjects
- Intuitive 8-way focus lever allowing you to quickly move the focus point while keeping your eye on the viewfinder 16 film simulation modes including the new “ETERNA” mode that is suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast, reliable image storage
- Weather Resistant magnesium alloy body with improved control dials and scratch resistant coating for use in rugged, outdoor conditions
- 1.28 inch customizable sub LCD monitor displaying main settings as well as detailed information including exposure compensation and white balance
- Optional vertical power booster grip increases maximum number of shots per charge to approximately 900 (when loaded with two batteries, supplied), includes built-in battery charging through supplied AC adapter and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Feather-touch shutter button can respond to delicate shutter release actions to capture all photo opportunities High ISO sensitivity performance – ISO 200-12800 in RAW – improves sensitivity range for smoother gradation and deeper blacks, optimizing low light shooting
- Wireless communication with Bluetooth v4.0 lets you quickly pair your camera to a smartphone or tablet for ultimate wireless control. Compatible with the Instax Share printer to create instant prints on location Electronic shutter maximum speed of 1/32000 sec and a focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. with flash synchronization of up to 1/250 sec.
- 14 bit RAW with lossless compression and in camera processing
- Exposure compensation expanded to +/-5 stops
- RGB colour histogram display with highlight alert
- Wired/wireless tethered shooting function
- TTL 256 zone metering with multi spot average, spot and centre weighted metering
- Interval timer shooting for time-lapse photography
- 13 creative filters – Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- Includes Li-Ion battery NP-W126S with up to 310 images per charge
- Compatible with all FUJINON X-Mount lenses
The Fujifilm VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Booster Grip is created to minimize fatigue when shooting vertically, placing the release button, dials, and function buttons in a similar area to be used when shooting in the horizontal position. The battery grip can be loaded with one NP-T125 dedicated battery, lowering the frequency in which batteries need to be replaced during long shoots. As well, by connecting the AC-15V accessory (sold separately), you can also charge the battery within the grip.
|Memory Card Type||
Dual (SD), SDHC, SDXC
Fujifilm X Mount