No products in the cart.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens
- Fujifilm X Mount
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Focusing and Depth of Field Scales
- One Aspherical Lens Element
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- High-Torque DC Coreless AF Motor
- Multi-Layer HT-EBC Lens Coating
- 7-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
Low in stock
The Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens is a prime wide-angle lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 35mm, making it a suitable lens for everyday shooting. This all-around lens is further benefitted by the fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, which is especially useful in low-light conditions and for creating shallow depth of field and selective focus imagery. Also aiding in manual focus control are engraved camera-to-subject and depth of field scales on the barrel that help with setting the hyperfocal distance and pre-focusing techniques.
In regard to auto focusing performance, an internal focusing mechanism is used and revolves around one group of three cemented elements and one aspherical element that maintains high optical clarity while also minimizing overall weight. This group is driven by a high-torque DC coreless motor for high-speed performance that is equally quiet and smooth to benefit an array of shooting applications.
The one aspherical element also works to minimize chromatic aberrations and produce high image sharpness that is further enhanced by the multi-layer High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating (HT-EBC). This coating works to protect the front lens surface as well as reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to provide more contrast-rich imagery.
- Wide-angle 23mm lens provides a 35mm-equivalent field of view of 35mm, making it suitable for everyday applications.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideally-suited for low-light conditions and for greater control over selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- Printed camera-to-subject and depth of field scales benefit manual focus control for setting the hyperfocal distance and for pre-focusing.
- Close-up focusing control permits a minimum focusing distance of 11″, or when working in normal position, a minimum focusing distance of 2′ is possible.
- Metal focusing and aperture rings provide an enhanced feel during use and contribute to greater durability.
- Internal focusing mechanism employs one group consisting of three cemented elements and one aspherical element to lessen the overall weight and maintain the lens’ length.
- High-torque DC coreless AF motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance.
- One aspherical element and an HT-EBC coating contribute to high image quality with reduced flare and ghosting.
- Seven-blade rounded diaphragm produces an aesthetic out-of-focus quality.
|Package Weight||1.4 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.9 x 5.7 x 5.2 in|
|Angle of View||
Approx. 2.83 x 2.48″ (72 x 63 mm)
|Camera Mount Type||
Fujifilm X mount
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
23mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 35 mm
10.6 oz (301 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.9 x 5.7 x 5.2″
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.02″ (28 cm)