No products in the cart.
Ilford Harman Direct Positive Fiber Based (FB) Paper (Glossy, 4 x 5″, 25 Sheets)
- ‘Positive’ Paper-No Need For a Negative
- Fiber Baryta Base
- 225 gsm
- Genuine Silver Gelatine Photo Paper
- Fixed Grade, High Contrast
- Slow ISO Speed (Around ISO 3)
Product available for in-store purchase only!
This is a 25-sheet box of 4 x 5″ Direct Positive Fiber Based (FB) Paper from Harman. It is a fun paper that can be used for many purposes. For the pinhole enthusiast, this paper is the answer to achieving a finished, positive print without the need of a traditional negative or inter-negative. This paper can also be used in large format photography or even when cut into small sheets for LOMO-type cameras.
As a creative tool, Direct Positive Paper can be used in the creation of interesting photograms of everyday items. Just cut it up into whatever size you need and you’re ready to make an exposure. Finally, you can also use this paper as a traditional printing paper using a negative.
- Multiple use paper for everything from pinhole to large format and LOMO photography
- Does not require the need for a negative
- Fully compatible with conventional black and white paper processing chemistry
- Available in a glossy surface (comparable to Ilford Multigrade IV RC Glossy) and a Luster surface (comparable to Ilford Multigrade IV RC Pearl)
- Fixed grade, high contrast paper (similar to Ilford Multigrade grade 3.5 – 4), but still capable of generating good tonal gradations when ‘pre-flashed’ during exposure stages
|Package Weight||0.35 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.6 x 4.7 x 0.7 in|
Medium weight, 225 gsm
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
5.6 x 4.7 x 0.7″
Similar to Ilford Multigrade 3.5 – 4
Bright white base, with rich blacks
Black & white chemistry
Unexposed paper must only be used with an Ortho (deep red) safelight such as the Ilford 906 that contains a 15 W bulb or equivalent. Ilford advises that the light be a minimum of 4′ / 1.2 m from the paper at all times