No products in the cart.
Jobu Design Replacement Foot for Nikon 600mm f/4 and 400mm f/2.8 Lenses
- Replaces Stock Foot on Rotation Collar
- Lower-Profile, Lower Center of Gravity
- Better Balance for Gimbal Head Use
- Serves as Arca Swiss-Style Plate
- Tapped Holes: 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16
- Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
Low in stock
The Jobu Design Replacement Foot for Nikon 600mm f/4 and 400mm f/2.8 Lenses replaces the factory foot on your lens. By lowering the profile and the center of gravity of the lens assembly, it’s easier to achieve proper balance. This makes for better handling when you use the lens with a gimbal head.
The foot features an Arca-Swiss-style profile along its length, so you can easily attach it to a compatible quick-release clamp, with no additional plates needed.
Note: Make sure you’re able to remove the existing lens foot from your lens. This requires a 2.5mm Allen key.
- Made from aircraft aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Features both 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting holes on the bottom of the foot
|Package Weight||0.4 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.3 x 4.7 x 4.4 in|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.3 x 4.7 x 4.4″