No products in the cart.
Leica Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
- Mfr SKU: 11180
- L Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Two Aspherical Elements
- 4 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Internal Focus, Non-Rotating Filter Ring
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
Mfr SKU: 11180
The new reference lens of this focal length
The Summilux-SL 50 f/ 1.4 ASPH. is designed to deliver maximum optical performance and establishes new benchmark standards in terms of sharpness. Thanks to internal focusing, the overall length of the lens remains unchanged when focusing. Leica promises to create phenomenal images with edge-to-edge sharpness, even wide open. Designed for Leica’s full-frame SL-series of mirrorless cameras, this 50mm benefits from a new design granted by the short flange distance. It also leverages two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion elements in order to keep aberrations to an absolute minimum. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 furthers your imaging capabilities by creating images with a shallow depth of field and in low-light conditions.
A multi-layer coating helps prevent flare and ghosting along with the included rectangular lens hood. The internal focusing lens also has a non-rotating filter ring for precise use of numerous filter types. Additionally, it boasts a dust- and moisture-resistant design.
- This benchmark standard 50mm lens provides a natural field of view with incredible performance across the image and outstanding sharpness. As an L-mount optic it is also compatible with T-series APS-C cameras where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Super-fast f/1.4 maximum aperture is ideal for working in difficult lighting conditions and provides excellent control over focus position for selective focus applications.
- Two aspherical elements and four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range and increase image sharpness and clarity.
- A multi-layer coating helps prevent and minimize flare and ghosting.
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture to benefit working in trying shooting conditions.
- Internal focusing design prevents the front filter ring from rotating during operation to better enable working with circular polarizers, graduated ND filter, or other types of filters dependent on a specific orientation.
|Package Weight||4.45 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||9.3 x 6.7 x 6.5 in|
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.97′; (60 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
11 / 9
Front: 82 mm
Approx. 3.46 x 4.88″ (88 x 124 mm)
2.34 lbs (1065 g)