No products in the cart.
Leica Super-Vario-Elmarit-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH. Zoom Lens
- Mfr SKU: 11177
- Full Frame L Mount Lens (SL)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- AquaDura and Multi-Layer Coatings
- Stepping AF Motor and Linear Positioning
- Internal Focus, Foating Elements System
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Design
Low in stock
Mfr SKU: 11177
Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35 f/3.5-4.5 ASPH – A wide-angle lens complements the SL lens portfolio
Leica Camera expands its line of SL lenses with the introduction of the Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35 f/3.5-4.5 ASPH, a lens which catapults the SL-System into the world of wideangle photography and complements the existing portfolio of Vario lenses for the Leica SL. The Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35 f/3.5-4.5 ASPH offers uncompromising imaging performance and is ideal for a range of photography including landscapes, architecture, wedding, event, concert, reportage, group portraits and documentary photography. Additionally, the lens offers fast, near-silent autofocus.
Endless opportunities from 16-280 mm
With the Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16–35 f/3.5–4.5 ASPH, the Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–90 f/2.8–4 ASPH., and the APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90–280 f/2.8–4 ASPH., the SL portfolio of zoom lenses covers a range of focal lengths from 16 to 280 mm. Thus the three zoom lenses offer a spectrum of focal lengths that fulfill the needs of all typical genres of photography.
The Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35 f/3.5-3.5 ASPH offers the following beneﬁts :
- Super wide-angle view – Perfect for capturing everything in the scene – Great for landscapes, but also architecture, wedding photography, concert photography, events, etc.
- Versatile enough for general photography when reaching 35 mm on the zoom range.
- Newly designed optical system consisting of a total of 18 elements in 12 groups to control distortion well.
- Almost silent and very fast focusing as the glass element that moves inside to focus the lens is very lightweight.
- Lens has Leica Aquadura® coating which protects the exposed lens surface from dirt and scratching. Seals on the front element, the focusing ring and the bayonet ensure that the lens mounted on the camera is protected from the elements.
- The barrel does not extend when zooming. This contributes to the ruggedness of the lens as there are less external moving parts.
- This lens rounds out the SL zoom lens lineup, giving users 3 vary lenses in the lineup that combine to offer a range of 16-280 mm.
- Meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards, with a primary focus on high-grade materials and durability.
- Lens hood matched to prevent light from entering the lens from the sides. A perfectly calculated lens hood is essential for maximum contrast in every lighting situation.
- Made in Germany, with a delivery scope that includes lens hood, lens caps and lens bags
- Introduction date: April 9, 2018
|Package Weight||4.25 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 6.7 x 6.6 in|
24 – 90mm
Maximum: f/2.8 – 4 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor APS-C
|Angle of View||
82.4° – 27.8°
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.81″ (30 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Front: 82 mm
Approx. 3.46 x 5.43″ (88 x 138 mm)
2.51 lb (1140 g)