No products in the cart.
Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- F Mount Lens/DX Format
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Non-Circular 180° Angle of View
- One ED Glass & One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Close Range Correction System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.5″
- Built-In Lens Hood; Gelatine Filters
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Low in stock
The AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens from Nikon provides an extreme 180º picture angle, equivalent to that of a 16mm fisheye lens in the 35mm format. It is compatible with Nikon DX format DSLR cameras and creates the distortive visual effect of a non-circular fisheye lens that fills the entire rectangular image frame.
With Nikon’s Close Range Correction System the lens elements are configured in a “floating” design and each lens group moves independently to achieve focus. This ensures superior lens performance even when shooting at close distances. Also, an Extra-low Dispersion glass element minimizes chromatic aberration for clear, natural colors, and an aspherical element reduces spherical aberrations. Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting and a built-in petal shaped lens hood deflects stray light that can cause flare and provides a degree of protection for the lens’ front element.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier operation. A minimum focus distance of 5.5″ enables you to get very close to your subject and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm helps to create a natural look to out-of-focus highlights.
- Fast, fisheye-type ultra-wide angle lens is designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format DSLR cameras and provides a non-circular 180º perspective.
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- Delivers high-performance focus at extremely close range; a minimum focus distance of 5.5″ (14 cm) — only 1.2″ (3 cm) from the lens front.
- The rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Fixed petal-shape lens hood greatly reduces stray light.
|Package Weight||1.2 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.5 x 4.0 x 4.0 in|
|Angle of View||
|Camera Mount Type||
10.8 oz (306 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.5 x 4.0 x 4.0″
Nikon DX FX in DX Crop Mode
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Approx. 2.5 x 2.5″ (6.35 x 6.35 cm)
Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
10.5mm Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 16 mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||
5.51″ (14 cm)