No products in the cart.
Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D Autofocus Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Aperture Control Ring
- Fast Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Focus Distance: 18″
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- 7-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4D Lens from Nikon is a very effective standard length lens compatible with both FX and DX format Nikon DSLRs. It delivers distortion-free, high-contrast images with superb resolution and color rendition. With a maximum aperture of f/1.4 it is fast enough for shooting in just about any type of light and offers impresive shallow depth of field focus control. Weighing only 8.1 oz, it is easy to carry with you. This is an ideal first lens; perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting. It accepts 52mm filters.
For more accurate exposure control, the “D” lens subject distance information is transmitted from the lens to the camera body, providing 3D matrix metering and 3D multi-sensor balanced fill-flash with appropriate Nikon cameras and Speedlights. Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300 cameras; the lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera’s lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- A very fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 enables shooting in low light and provides shallow depth of field control for achieving pleasing background blur.
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition.
- Manual control of the aperture means you can make smooth adjustments, even during Live View shooting.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers multilayer coating of the optical elements for improved light transmission and reduced ghosting and flare.
- Compact and lightweight
|Package Weight||0.65 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||4.3 x 4.1 x 3.6 in|
|Angle of View|
46° DX Picture Angle: 31° 30′
8.1 oz (230 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)|
4.3 x 4.1 x 3.6″
|Minimum Focus Distance|
1.5′ (45.72 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio|
|Camera Mount Type|
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
Approx. 2.5 x 1.7″ (6.35 x 4.32 cm)
50mm Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 75 mm