No products in the cart.
Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- Perspective Control Manual Focus Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 32
- 1:2 Magnification Ratio; Macro Close-Ups
- One ED Element; Close-Range Correction
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5º
- Maximum Shift: +/- 11.5mm
- Tilt & Shift Singly or In Combination
- Mount Rotation: 90º Left and Right
Low in stock
The Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens is a specialty lens with “Perspective Control” tilt and shift functions as well as a 1:2 magnification ratio for close focusing, making it well suited to food and product photography. Using tilt and shift correction will help obtain a natural-looking perspective by eliminating distortion such as keystoning that can appear in architectural images. It features ±8.5° of tilt along with ±11.5mm of shift, and each can be used either by itself or in combination with the other. The mount can also rotate 90° left and right for setting which axis to have the shift and tilt set to. Additionally, it features Nikon’s Close-Range Correction system to ensure quality is maintained at close focusing distances.
The ED glass element provides improved sharpness and color, while Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare. Additionally, it has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°.
- Revolving capability of ±90° in 30° increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
|Package Weight||2.65 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||9.0 x 6.0 x 5.5 in|
Approx. 3.25 x 4.41″ (82.5 x 112 mm)
Tilt ± 8.5° Shifts ± 11.5mm
45mm Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 67.5 mm
|Camera Mount Type||
|Angle of View||
51° DX Picture Angle: 34° 50′
|Minimum Focus Distance||
10″ (25 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/32
Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
9.0 x 6.0 x 5.5″
1.63 lb (740 g)