No products in the cart.
Nikon PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Glass
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
- Fluorine Coated Front and Rear Elements
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 7.5°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- PC Rotation Capability: 90°
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
Low in stock
Featuring an ultra-wide design prized for architectural and interior subjects, the PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED from Nikon allows you to impart both tilt and shift movements to control focus and perspective, as well as apply the movements independently for more creative flexibility. Up to +/- 7.5° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and tilt can be applied parallel or perpendicular to shift. Up to 90° of rotation is also possible using the PC Rotation capability, and shift movements do not require locking or unlocking for use. Characterized by an expansive field of view that is ideal for photographing tight indoor spaces and complex architectural subjects, this lens also offers flexible perspective and focus control to adjust distortion and depth of field.
Complementing the mechanical layout of the lens is an apt optical design, which includes three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been added to the front and rear elements to guard against dust, moisture, and smudging.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 7.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, 90° rotation is possible left and right, with stops at 30° intervals, and the tilting mechanism can also rotate 90° left with a stop at 45° to suit shooting in the vertical orientation.
- Shift movement does not require locking or unlocking during use.
- Ultra wide-angle 19mm lens is designed for FX-format DSLRs, however is also compatible with DX models where it will provide a 28.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A pair of aspherical elements control spherical aberrations in order to lessen distortion and increase sharpness from edge to edge.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements afford protection to the optical system.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability and accuracy.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D810, D810A, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300 series, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
|Package Weight||2.8 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.9 x 5.8 x 5.7 in|
Nikon F/FX Mount
1.95 lb (885 g)
Approx. 3.50 x 4.88″ (88.9 x 124 mm)
|Minimum Focus Distance||
9.84″ (25 cm)
Shifts ± 12mm Tilt ± 7.5°
|Angle of View||
Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Camera Mount Type||
Maximum: f/4 Minimum: f/32
|Focal Length Ranges||
Tilt shift, Wide