No products in the cart.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f4.0 PRO Lens
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- 600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- ZERO & New Nano Coating Z
- Dual VCM AF System
- Manual Focus Clutch & L-Fn Button
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.4m
- Dust, Freeze & Splash-Proof Construction
- Retractable Hood & Case Included
Low in stock
With a premium metal construction and a variety of specialized lens elements the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm f/4.0 PRO Lens from Olympus will provide Micro Four Thirds users with a sharp, compact, lightweight, splash, dust, and freeze-proof telephoto lens. It has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 600mm reaching jaw-dropping lengths while keeping a constant f/4 aperture and maintaining the highest resolution in Olympus history. Additionally, it uses Olympus’s newest 5-axis sync image stabilization which combines the Body IS and lens IS for maximize image stabilization performance making this the world’s most powerful 6-steps of compensation synchronized in-lens and in-body I.S.
With fast AF speed of 300 ms or less with OM-D E-M1, the 300mm provides users with a high-speed, high-precision autofocus system that features two separate lens groups that are each controlled by their own linear drive motor. This results in incredibly fast performance that is nearly friction-free and very quiet.
Inside the dust-free and splash-proof lens body are a variety of specialized elements that feature the new Z Coating Nano technology, which is an added layer of nano-sized particles on the element with a layer of air in the center to the surface of the lens. This coating achieves a refractive index similar to that of air for reduced surface reflections.
There is also a floating mechanism that allows users to focus as close as 1.4m for a maximum magnification of 0.48x bringing a new world to telemacro photography with 5 axis sync IS hand-held and free angle shooting.
Additionally, the outside of the lens body features a manual focus clutch for rapidly switching from auto to manual focus as well as an L-Fn button that can be programmed to change a specific setting. Included with the lens are a lens hood and a case.
- World’s most compact, lightweight 300mm (600mm equivalent) f4.0 super-telephoto lens make super-telephoto hand-held photography possible
- Hermetically sealed in 17 places for powerful protection from ingress of dust and water droplets
- New coating technology, Z Coating Nano, significantly reduces ghosts and flares for sharp, clear image quality
- Specialized elements include extra-low dispersion aspherical, super extra-low dispersion, extra-low dispersion, and a high refractive index for control over aberrations and distortion.
- New 5-axis sync image stabilization which combines the Body IS and lens IS for maximize image stabilization and World’s most powerful 6-steps of compensation synchronized in-lens and in-body I.S.
- Minimum focus distance of 1.4m and Maximum image magnification of 0.48x (35mm equiv.).
- Combined with MC-14 Teleconverter maximum Micro Four Thirds focal length of 840mm (35mm equivalent) is achieved.
- Features a rotatable tripod collar for when additional support is needed.
|Package Weight||3.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||12.7 x 6.2 x 6.0 in|
300mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 600mm
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
12.7 x 6.2 x 6.0″
Micro Four Thirds
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.4m (55.1″) (140 cm)
5-axis sync image stabilization
Maximum: f/4 Minimum: f/22
Approx. 3.6″ x 11.0″ (95.5 x 280 mm)
51.85 oz (1475 g)
4.8 lb (2120 grams)
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds