No products in the cart.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens (Silver)
- 150mm Equivalent in 35mm Format
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.8-22
- Compact (2.7×2.5″), Lightweight (10.7oz)
- Fast, Quiet Autofocusing Ideal for Video
- Three ED Elements Correct Aberrations
- Lens Coating Reduces Reflections
Low in stock
The silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens from Olympus is a beautiful high-quality medium length telephoto lens (equivalent to 150mm in 35mm or full-frame format) for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. The large f/1.8 maximum aperture makes it a natural for shallow depth of field focusing and low-light situations. Its 9-blade diaphragm provides pleasing bokeh.
This is a small (2.7 x 2.5″) lens that weighs only 10.7 oz, despite having 10 elements in 9 groups. The fast, quiet MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocus mechanism makes this a great choice for shooting video as well as stills. The precision-touch metallic focus ring delivers firm, easy manual focusing, as well. There are three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements that correct aberrations to a large degree, and Olympus’s ZERO (ZUIKO Extra-low Reflection Optical Coating) lens coatings reduce reflectance to as little as half that of conventional coatings by minimizing ghosting and flare.
- Fast f/1.8 telephoto lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras–75mm is equivalent to 150mm in the full-frame or 35mm format.
- Compact (2.7 x 2.5″), lightweight (305g) lens matches well with the compact Micro Four Thirds format cameras
- MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocusing mechanism featuring an internal focusing system to drive this fixed lens for fast and quiet focusing. A precision-touch metallic focus ring provides easy manual focusing.
- Lens coatings reduce reflectance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements optimally correct aberrations
|Package Weight||0.95 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.0 x 3.8 x 3.7 in|
75mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 150 mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||
33.07″ (84.00 cm)
|Angle of View||
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
6.0 x 3.8 x 3.7″
Micro Four Thirds
Approx. 2.52 x 2.72″ (6.40 x 6.91 cm)
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds
Maximum: f/1.8 Minimum: f/22
10.76 oz (305 g)