No products in the cart.
Panasonic DMW-BGG9 Battery Grip
- For Lumix DC-G9 Camera
- Holds Extra DMW-BLF19 Battery
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons
- Extends Shooting Time
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
Low in stock
Extend shooting time and enjoy a more comfortable grip with vertical compositions with the Panasonic DMW-BGG9 Battery Grip for the Lumix DC-G9 mirrorless camera. It holds a DMW-BLF19 battery in addition to the one stored in the camera body, effectively doubling the battery life. Also, it offers a vertical position shutter release button as well as standard control buttons, including a joystick, to make operation much smoother in portrait orientation. Additionally, it is splashproof, dustproof, and freezeproof to 14°F, which matches the durability of the camera.
- Accepts one DMW-BLF19 battery pack and works in addition to the battery located inside the camera.
- Battery life is improved to approximately 780 images with the monitor and 750 images with the viewfinder. In the Power Save LVF mode this is further increased to 1500 images.
- Operation buttons include an on/off switch, shutter button, joystick, AF/AE lock button, white balance button, ISO sensitivity button, exposure compensation button, front dial, and rear dial.
- A splash, dust, and freezeproof construction matches that of the camera and ensures proper operation in less-than-ideal conditions within a temperature range of 14 to 104°F.
1 x Battery Pack (DMW-BLF19)
|Tripod Mounting Thread||
14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||
5.4 x 1.8 x 3.0″ / 136.1 x 46.3 x 75.5 mm
8.96 oz / 254 g