No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix DC-TS7 Digital Camera – Blue
Mfr SKU: DCTS7A
- 20.4MP High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- 4.6x P. OIS Zoom Lens
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Crushproof
- UHD 4K30 and 24p Video Recording
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Geotagging Support
- ISO 80-6400, 10-fps Continuous Shooting
- 4K Photo Modes and Post Focus
Distinguished by its electronic viewfinder and versatile imaging capabilities, the blue Lumix DC-TS7 from Panasonic is a tough point-and-shoot camera well-suited for adventures. Featuring a durable body design, this camera is waterproof to depths up to 102′, can withstand impacts from 6.6′ high, is freezeproof down to 14°F, and is crushproof to up to 220 lbf. In regard to imaging, a 20.4MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor allows capturing high-resolution stills and UHD 4K30p or 24p video. A sensitivity range from ISO 80-6400 is available, too, along with a continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. Extending the imaging versatility is a Lumix DC Vario 4.6x zoom lens, which provides a 28-128mm equivalent focal length range and has POWER O.I.S. to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Unique among rugged cameras, the TS7’s built-in 1.17m-dot electronic viewfinder is especially well-suited for working in bright conditions and photographing from eye-level. Alternatively, the rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot screen is a larger means for composing and reviewing images. Built-in Wi-Fi is also available for transferring images to a mobile device for sharing.
Waterproof and Tough Design
- Characterized by its durable, weather-proof design, the TS7 is the ideal companion for adventurers or those working in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 101.7′ / 31m
- Shockproof from 6.6′ / 2m
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Pressure-resistant to 220 lbf / 100 kgf
20.4MP MOS Sensor and UHD 4K Video Recording
Featuring a 20.4MP MOS sensor, the TS7 can produce high-resolution still images along with UHD 4K30p or 24p videos at 100mbps. The sensor’s design also affords a native sensitivity range from ISO 80-3200, and can be expanded to ISO 6400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the sensor and processing capabilities also afford a full-resolution 10-fps continuous shooting rate with AF-S, or 5 fps with AF Tracking, for photographing fast-moving subjects.
Lumix DC Vario 4.6x Optical Zoom Lens and POWER O.I.S.
The built-in zoom lens covers a wide-angle to telephoto 28-128mm equivalent focal length range to suit working in a broad array of shooting conditions. This 4.6x optical zoom can be extended to 9.1x through the use of Intelligent Zoom, or in-camera cropping is possible using the Extra Optical Zoom (EZ) function to simulate a greater reach without compromising image quality.
Benefitting the lens’s reach, as well as when working in difficult lighting conditions, POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization) compensates for the effects of camera shake to render sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
4K Photo Modes
- Utilizing the 4K video recording capabilities, a trio of still shooting modes are available for recording continuous 8MP stills at a 30-fps shooting rate:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you’re unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Unique for a rugged point-and-shoot, a built-in 0.2″ 1.17m-dot Live View Finder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing. This finder is well-suited to photographing in bright light.
- Rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD monitor is a large means for composing and reviewing imagery and features a tempered glass construction for durability and has automatic brightness adjustment to suit working in changing light conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi can be used for image transferring to your linked mobile device via the Panasonic Image App. Additionally, a paired smartphone’s location information can also be embedded into image files for geotagging needs.
- An electronic compass and altimeter suit mountaineering and adventure applications.
- Integrated LED can be used to illuminate a dim scene.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers approximately 300 shots per charge when using the rear LCD, or 250 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Charging is supported via either AC or USB input.
Other Camera Features
- Post Focus allows users to select the point of focus after an image has been taken.
- Creative Control Mode: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Scene Guide: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, and Monochrome. Photo Style: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, and Portrait.
Actual: 21.1 Megapixel Effective: 20.4 Megapixel
Still Images: JPEG Movies: MP4 Audio: AAC
5184 x 3888
1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
Lumix DC Vario, 10 elements in 8 groups 5 Aspherical EFL: 4.9-22.8mm (35 mm equivalent: 28-128mm) Aperture: f/3.3 (W) – 5.9 (T) to f/18
Optical: 4.6x Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 6.4x Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 9x Intelligent Zoom: 9.1x Digital: 4x
Normal: 11.81″ (30.00 cm) to Infinity Wide Macro: 1.967″ (5.00 cm) to Infinity
Auto, 80-3200 (Extended Mode: 80-6400)
Type: Mechanical Speed: 4 – 1300 Second Type: Electronic & Mechanical Speed: 4 – 16,000 Second in Auto Mode
Center-Weighted, Multi, Spot
Modes: Manual, Program Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
|White Balance Modes||
Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set
Up to 10 fps at 20 MP Up to 5 fps at 20 MP Up to 2 fps at 20 MP Up to 30 fps at 8.3 MP
Auto Auto/Red-Eye Reduction Forced On Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction Off Slow Sync Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||
Wide: 0.98 – 18.37′ (0.3 – 5.6 m) Wide: 0.98 – 10.17′ (0.3 – 3.1 m)
|Memory Card Type||
SD SDHC SDXC
3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 24 fps 1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps 1280 x 720p: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||
Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)
Not Specified by Manufacturer
3.0″ LCD Rear Screen (1,040,000 pixels)
HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B
Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in
Not Specified by Manufacturer
101.7′ (31.0 m)
1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||
4.6 x 3.0 x 1.5″ / 116.7 x 76.1 x 37.3 mm
11.25 oz / 319 g with battery and memory card