No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/22
- One Ultra-High Refractive Index Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A fast, normal prime designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent lens featuring a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for enhanced low-light shooting and depth of field control. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. The optical construction also helps to realize a compact overall form factor, measuring just 2″-long and weighing 4.4 oz. Benefitting both stills and video capture, this lens also incorporates a stepping motor for smooth, quiet autofocus performance that is compatible with Lumix cameras’ high-speed contrast-detection focusing systems.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 50mm equivalent focal length to represent a normal perspective.
- Fast f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over focus placement for selective focus applications.
- One UHR element helps to achieve even illumination and sharpness for consistent performance throughout the aperture range.
- A pair of aspherical elements reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Stepping motor delivers fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to benefit both still photograph and movie recording applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
|Package Weight||0.45 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||4.3 x 3.3 x 3.2 in|
|Focal Length Ranges||
Maximum: f/1.7 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds
Micro Four Thirds
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
9.84″ (25 cm)
25mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 50 mm
Front: 46 mm
Approx. 2.39 x 2.05″ (60.8 x 52 mm)
4.41 oz (125 g)
MFT (Micro Four Thirds)