No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 200-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Splash and Dustproof Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Low in stock
A long-reaching telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds cameras, the Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic spans an equivalent 200-600mm range, making it well-suited to wildlife, nature, and sports shooting. The optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element to reduce color fringing throughout the zoom range, as well as to provide improved clarity and color accuracy. Benefitting the optics, the lens also houses a quick, quiet, and precise linear autofocus motor as well as a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer, which supports the Dual I.S. function in select Lumix cameras. Additionally, the lens also sports a splash and dustproof construction for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 200-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor delivers fast AF performance that is also precise, smooth, and near-silent to benefit both stills and video applications.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Splash and dustproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
|Package Weight||1.8 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.2 x 4.6 x 4.5 in|
100 – 300mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 200 – 600 mm
|Focal Length Ranges||
MFT (Micro Four Thirds)
1.14 lb (520 g)
Approx. 2.90 x 4.96″ (73.6 x 126 mm)
Front: 67 mm
Maximum: f/4 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22
17 / 12
|Minimum Focus Distance||
4.92′ (1.5 m)
|Angle of View||
12° – 4.1°
Micro Four Thirds
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds