No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds Mount Lens
- 24-64mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- MEGA O.I.S. Image Stabilization
- Compact Retractable Design
- Weighs 2.5 Ounces
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9″
- 37mm Filter Thread Diameter
Low in stock
The Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a wide-angle to short telephoto focal length zoom lens for Micro Four Thirds format cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalence is 24-64mm. With a retractable design, the lens is quite compact, especially when the camera is powered down. A simple turn of the zoom ring extends the lens when ready to shoot and retracts it when not shooting.
Panasonic’s MEGA Optical Image Stabilization provides compensation against camera shake in order to create images with less blur when shooting in low light or anytime the shutter speed is slowed. Three aspherical lens elements and one extra-low dispersion (ED) element minimize aberrations and contribute to high contrast, color-accurate imaging. The lens can focus as close as 7.9″ at the wide-angle end and as close as 12″ at standard and telephoto lengths.
- Micro Four Thirds format lens
- Retractable design capacitates compact form factor; weighs just 2.5 ounces.
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for camera shake and reduces blur.
- Three aspherical lens elements and one ED element minimize aberrations and contribute to sharp, high contrast imaging.
|Package Weight||0.25 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||3.7 x 3.2 x 2.4 in|
|Angle of View||
84° – 37°
2.47 oz (70 g)
Micro Four Thirds
Maximum: f/3.5 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds
Approx. 2.20 x 0.94″ (56 x 24 mm)
12 – 32mm Comparable Four Thirds and Micro 4/3 Focal Length: 24 – 64 mm
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
3.7 x 3.2 x 2.4″
|Minimum Focus Distance||
7.87″ (20 cm)