No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix S 24-105mm f/4 O.I.S. Macro Zoom Lens
Mfr SKU: SR24105
- L-Mount Full-Frame Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
The Panasonic (S-R24105) LUMIX S 24-105mm F4 Macro Lens with O.I.S. is a versatile standard zoom lens covering wide-angle to medium-telephoto with high-descriptive performance across the entire zoom range. The LUMIX S Macro Lens enables 0.5x macro shooting with a minimum focus distance of 0.3m so you can photograph small subjects at very close distances. This Macro lens is compatible with the interchangeable Full Frame L-Mount.
The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the lens effectively compensates for hand-shake movement, making it easy to shoot without a tripod. This Panasonic LUMIX lens offers high-precision Auto Focus to capture every photo opportunity. The focus clutch mechanism enables both instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. Focus breathing is suppressed making it an excellent choice for video recording.
Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash*/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series lens.
DISCLAIMERS:  5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 can be used with the camera LUMIX S1R and S1, as of February 1, 2019.  Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=105mm, when LUMIX S1R is used.
- LUMIX S CAMERA LENS – 24-105mm standard focal macro zoom F4 L-Mount for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L-Mount digital mirrorless cameras.
- O.I.S. STABILIZATION – Complies with LUMIX camera body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2  makes it possible to use 6-stop slower shutter speed 
- LENS ELEMENTS – 16 lenses in 13 groups; 2 aspherical lenses and 2 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress chromatic aberration and achieve high resolution.
- MACRO LENS – 0.5x macro shooting with a minimum focusing distance of 0.3m so you can photograph small subjects at very close distances.
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility.
24 to 105mm
Maximum: f/4 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||
84° to 23°
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.81″ / 30 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
16 Elements in 13 Groups
Front: 77 mm
3.31 x 4.65″ / 84 x 118 mm
1.50 lb / 680 g