No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix S PRO 50mm f/1.4 Lens
Mfr SKU: SX50
- L-Mount Full-Frame Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Double AF System: Linear & Stepping Motors
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Low in stock
The Panasonic (S-X50) LUMIX S PRO 50mm F1.4 is a large-aperture fixed focal-length with impressive image quality and rugged lightweight design, Interchangeable with L Mount camera bodies. Its 50mm focal length and F1.4 high speed ensure versatile use and stunningly high resolution with descriptive performance from center to corners of your images. LUMIX S PRO 50mm lens provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image. And it describes point light sources in the background as impressive, beautiful bokeh. LEICA Certified to stringent LEICA standards.
This Panasonic LUMIX PRO lens offers high-precision AF to capture every photo opportunity. The focus clutch mechanism enables both instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. Focus breathing is suppressed making it an excellent choice for video recording.
Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash*/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series lens.
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS – 50mm fixed focal F1.4 L-mount lens, LEICA certified for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L Mount mirrorless cameras
- LENS ELEMENTS – 13 lenses in 11 groups; 2 aspherical lenses and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING – A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- LENS FILTER SIZE – 77mm diameter filter with an 11-blade circular aperture diaphragm
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.44′ / 44 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
13 Elements in 11 Groups
Front: 77 mm
3.54 x 5.12″ / 90 x 130 mm
2.10 lb / 955 g