No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix S PRO 70-200mm f/4 L-Mount Telephoto Zoom Lens
Mfr SKU: SR70200
- L-Mount Full Frame Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- High-Precision Auto Focus
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Panasonic (S-R70200) LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F4 Telephoto lens with O.I.S. provides high-resolution, high-contrast images across the entire zoom range making it perfect for portraits to sports. The Panasonic LUMIX 5-Axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer) 2 [*1] system can be used with the LUMIX S PRO as a lens for a full-frame mirrorless camera system. LEICA Certified to Leica standards, this Telephoto Lens is an interchangeable Full Frame L-Mount.
The O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) in the lens effectively compensates for hand-shake movement, making it easy to shoot without a tripod. This Panasonic LUMIX S PRO lens offers high-precision Auto Focus to capture every photo opportunity. The focus clutch mechanism enables both instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. Focus breathing is suppressed making it an excellent choice for video recording.
Camera performance, lightweight construction, and Dust/Splash*/Freeze-Resistant Design are some of the features you’ll enjoy while shooting with the Panasonic LUMIX S Series lens.
- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS – 70-200mm telephoto zoom F4 L-mount lens, LEICA certified for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- O.I.S. STABILIZATION – Complies with LUMIX camera Body I.S.; 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2  makes it possible to use 6-stop slower shutter speed 
- LENS ELEMENTS – 23 lenses in 17 groups; an aspherical lens and 3 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
- LENS FOCUSING – A double focus system combines a linear motor and stepping motor to achieve sensor drive at a maximum speed of 480 fps for fast, high-precision autofocus
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN – Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands use under harsh conditions for high mobility
DISCLAIMERS:  5-Axis Dual I.S. 2 can be used with the camera LUMIX S1R and S1, as of February 1, 2019.  Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=200mm, when LUMIX S1R is used.
70 to 200mm
Maximum: f/4 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||
34° to 12°
|Minimum Focus Distance||
3.02′ / 92 cm
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
23 Elements in 17 Groups
Yes Removable – rotating
Front: 77 mm
3.32 x 7.05″ / 84.4 x 179 mm
2.17 lb / 985 g