No products in the cart.
Pelican 1040 Micro Case (Clear Aqua)
- Fits Small Electronics
- Copolymer Polycarbonate Exterior
- Rubber Lining
- Includes a Carabiner
The Pelican 1040 Micro Case (Clear Aqua with Colored Lining) is a water-resistant, crushproof, and dust-proof case made to carry small valuable items. It is made of copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a rubber liner for extra protection, which doubles as an o-ring seal. The case has an Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve that balances interior pressure and keeps water out. This case includes a carabiner that can be attached to a larger bag or luggage cart.
- Water-resistant, crushproof, and dust-proof case made to carry small items
- Made of copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable
- Rubber liner for extra protection—doubles as o-ring seal
- Easy-open latch
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve that balances interior pressure and keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware
- Includes a carabiner to attach to
|Package Weight||0.7 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 4.9 x 2.3 in|
Exterior: Copolymer polycarbonate Interior: Rubber lining
Floats in salt water with 1.26 lbs (570g) load
|Type of Closure||
Compact camera, small electronics, cell phones, PDA’s etc.
6.5 x 3.87 x 1.75″ (16.51 x 9.83 x 4.4cm) (LxWxD) Lid depth: 0.69″ (1.8cm) Bottom depth: 0.94″ (2.4cm)
-10° to +199.4° F (-23° to +92° C)
7.5 x 5.06 x 2.12″ (19.05 x 12.85 x 5.38cm) (LxWxD)
11.36 oz (320g)