No products in the cart.
Pelican 2750v.2 LED Headlight (Black)
- 63 / 193 Lumen White Output
- Low-Output Red LED
- White and Red Flashing Modes
- Pivoting 45° Head with Click-Stops
- Black ABS Polymer Housing
- Temperature and Impact Resistant Housing
- IPX4-Rated, Weather-Resistant
- 1″ Adjustable Elastic Headband
- Runs on Three AAA Batteries
The black 2750v.2 LED Headlight from Pelican features a hands-free design that gives you use of both hands while providing a maximum of 193 lumens of illumination. The low 63 lumen output conserves battery power, providing up to 11 hours of runtime. The flashing-mode outputs at 193 lumens as well, making it perfect for signaling. A low-output red LED can be used to perform tasks like reading to navigating without effecting night-adjusted vision. The red light has a flashing mode for signaling without spooking game.
The 2750v.2’s head pivots up to 45° to put the light exactly where you need it, and click-stops locks the light in-place while you work. The durable black polycarbonate housing is corrosion, impact, and temperature resistant, and it is O-ring sealed to IPX4 standard to be weather-resistant. Three AAA batteries are included, and easily replaced when they run out.