No products in the cart.
Pentax HD Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Lens (Silver)
- Pentax K Mount
- 105mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/22
- Compact Portrait-Length Lens
- High-Grade Multi-Layer HD Coating
- Super Protect Lens Coating
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
The silver HD Pentax DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Lens from Pentax is a prime portrait-length lens providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 105mm. This short-telephoto 23° angle of view is well-suited to portrait and landscape shooting as well as general long lens applications. A high-grade multi-layer HD coating has been applied to lens elements to help minimize flare and ghosting for enhanced contrast, clarity, and color fidelity and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit shallow depth of field imagery. Additionally, an SP Protect coating has also been applied to the front lens element to effectively protect it from dirt, oil, and finger prints.
The compact form-factor of this lens integrates Pentax’s Quick-Shift Focus System, which allows manual focus control over the lens at any time, even in AF mode, for precise handling over the focal plane.
- Prime portrait-length lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 105mm, covering a longer-than-normal perspective that is well-suited to portraiture.
- Compact lens design measures just 1″-thick.
- High-grade multi-layer HD coating minimizes lens flare and ghosting to enhance contrast and color neutrality.
- Quick-Shift Focus System enables manual focus control at all times for precise handling that is well-suited to selective focus imagery.
- Super Protect coating helps to protect the front lens element from dirt and finger marks.
|Package Weight||0.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 3.4 x 2.6 in|
Pentax Digital (APS-C)
|Minimum Focus Distance||
2.3′ (70.10 cm)
Approx. 2.5 x 1″ (63.50 x 25.40 mm)
Maximum: f/2.4 Minimum: f/22
|Camera Mount Type||
70mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 105 mm
|Angle of View||
4.6 oz (130 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
3.9 x 3.4 x 2.6″