No products in the cart.
Pentax SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Zoom Lens
- For Use in Pentax Digital SLR Cameras With KAF-mounts.
The SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Lens is a medium-range 4X telephoto zoom, designed for exclusive use with PENTAX KAF-mount digital SLR cameras. This DA 50-200mm zoom features a responsive “Quick-Shift Focus System” that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring.
This lens boasts a simple, functional design, is weather sealed plus has a SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the lens free of grease, dust and other elements which could impact lens function and image quality. This lens also features an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements for true-to-life image reproduction and overall size reduction. The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5 x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance.
- Weather Resistant
- SP (Super Protect) Coating Repels Dust, Water and Grease
- 4X Zoom Coverage in the Telephoto Range
- Quick-Shift Focus System for Instant Auto to Manual Focusing
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Lens Element
- Two Aspherical Lens Elements for Superior Sharpness
- Minimal Chromatic and Spherical Abberation
- Simple, Functional Design
- Equivalent to 75-300mm in the 35mm Format
|Package Weight||1.05 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||4.9 x 3.8 x 3.6 in|
|Angle of View||
31.5° – 8.1°
10.1 oz (286 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
4.9 x 3.8 x 3.6″
Pentax Digital (APS-C)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Approx. 2.7 x 3.1″ (6.86 x 7.87 cm)
Maximum: f/4.5 – 5.6 Minimum: f/22 – 32
|Camera Mount Type||
50 – 200mm Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 76.5 – 307 mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||
3.60′ (1.10 m)