No products in the cart.
Photoflex LiteDisc 12″ Reflector (Sunlite/White)
Low in stock
The sunlite / white LiteDisc 12″ Reflector from Photoflex is designed to be durable and dependable. The SunLite surface will bounce direct sunlight or harsh studio light onto your subject without the blinding effect of the highly reflective mylar surfaces. It is the perfect counterpart to the SoftGold surface, as the SunLite surface is suitable for direct sun, where the more reflective SoftGold surface is suitable for open shade. The SunLite surface uses a silver/gold cross hatch design for just the right amount of warmth in harsh lighting conditions.
The matte warm white surface on the opposite side reflects direct sun where a less reflective surface is desired. It can be used in the studio to reflect soft light into the shadows.
The Reflector folds to almost 1/3 its open size for easy storage and transportability. It stays flat to ensure a smooth, even reflection. Its metallic foil surface is double-laminated for longevity and maximum reflection. The double-riveted frame lets the LiteDisc stand up to tough abuse while maintaining its shape and flexibility.
- Stays Flat: To create smooth, even reflections and give you control over your light source
- Double-Laminated: Prevents light from going through the surface, giving you more reflection on your subject
- Double-Riveted: For added strength to prevent breaking and maintain the firm shape of the Disc
- Carry Bag: Folds down to 1/3 of its actual size and stores easily in its own bag
- White Rim: Prevents unwanted black lines in reflective objects
|Package Weight||0.3 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.3 x 4.5 x 1.0 in|
.19 lbs (0.09 kg)
Open Dimensions: 12″ (30 cm) Collapsed Round Dimensions: 5.25″ (13.00 cm)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
5.3 x 4.5 x 1.0″