No products in the cart.
Polaroid Originals OneStep2 Instant Film Camera (Graphite)
- Accepts i-Type and 600 Instant Film
- 106mm Fixed Focus Lens
- Minimum Focus: 2′ to Infinity
- Built-In Flash
- Self-Timer Function
- Built-In Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
Based on the original Polaroid OneStep from 1977, the OneStep2 from Polaroid Originals is a contemporary take on the classic instant film camera. Designed to be simple and easy to use, this camera accepts both i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.1 x 3.1″ prints, and has true point and shoot functionality. The recognizable form factor of the camera recalls its predecessor, but has an updated graphite polycarbonate shell with an integrated optical viewfinder, built-in flash, self-timer function, and a familiar bright red shutter release. The fixed 106mm lens offers a comfortable field of view for everyday shooting, and its fixed focus design suits photographing subjects as close as 2′ away. Powering the camera is a built-in 1300mAh lithium-ion battery pack, which is rated for up to 60-days of use per charge.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2″ prints with a 3.1 x 3.1″ image area.
- Fixed 106mm lens is constructed from optical grade, coated polycarbonate and acrylic and has a fixed-focus design for working with subjects as close as 2′ away.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 1300mAh lithium-ion battery can last for up to 60 days per charge, and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.
|Package Weight||1.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||6.5 x 5.4 x 5.0 in|
i-Type and 600 instant film 3.5 x 4.2″ / 8.8 x 10.7 cm film size 3.1 x 3.1″ / 7.9 x 7.9 cm image area
106mm polycarbonate and acrylic lenses, coated
|Field of View||
41° V x 40° H
|Minimum Focus Distance||
2′ / 60 cm
Not specified by manufacturer
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack 1300 mAh, 3.7 V
41 – 100°F / 4 – 42°C 5 – 90% relative humidity
5.9 x 4.3 x 3.7″ / 150 x 110 x 95 mm
15.5 oz / 440 g without film pack