No products in the cart.
Used Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 14-28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 Aspherical, 1 DSA, 4 ED, 2 HR Elements
- Anti-Reflection ZERO Coating
- High-Speed Imager AF with MSC
- Manual Focus Mechanism
- L-Fn Button for Settings Control
- Dust, Splash, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
This product is no longer available.
It has been sold.
A versatile wide-angle zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the M.ZUIKO Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO Lens from Olympus is a 14-28mm equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Various aspherical, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index elements are incorporated within the design, and help to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased clarity and sharpness. Additionally, a ZERO coating has been applied to elements to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. A weather-resistant design benefits handling in trying conditions while an L-Fn button offers lens-based control over various settings. As a fast, high-performance wide-angle zoom, this Micro Four Thirds lens pairs an optimized optical layout with refined physical details to excel in a variety of working conditions.
Complementing the imaging traits is a high-speed imager AF system that provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing and the Movie and Still Image Compatible (MSC) designation also indicates this lens’ suitability for use with fast-moving subjects and video applications. A manual focus mechanism can also be utilized for selective control over focus, which is accented by a rounded seven-blade diaphragm for more aesthetic out-of-focus regions.
- This wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction integrates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- ZERO coating helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate color rendering.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens’ performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- A customizable L-Fn button can be assigned to control one of 27 different settings for intuitive handling and quick re-calling of assistive features.
- High-speed imager AF linear motor drive system, with MSC (Movie and Still Image Compatible) support, provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance. A manual focus mechanism can also be employed for refined, critical focus control.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm helps to produce and aesthetic out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
|Package Weight||2.0 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 5.6 x 5.5 in|
Approx. 3.11 x 4.17″ (78.9 x 105.8 mm)
MFT (Micro Four Thirds)
|Camera Mount Type||
Micro Four Thirds
Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22
|Minimum Focus Distance||
7.87″ (20 cm)
Micro Four Thirds
1.17 lb (534 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
8.1 x 5.6 x 5.5″
7 – 14mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 14 – 28 mm
|Angle of View||
114° – 75°