No products in the cart.
Used Zeiss ZE 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T
- Very Fast f/1.4 Lens for Low Light
- EF Bayonet Mount for Canon EOS Cameras
- Precise Focusing Mechanism
- Optimum Control of Glare
- Harmonious Bokeh in Out-of-Focus Areas
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Excellent Flare Control
- Robust All-Metal Precision Mechanics
- Sophisticated Stray Light Reduction
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
This product is no longer available.
It has been sold.
This Zeiss 35mm F/1.4 Distagon T Lens for Canon EF continues the 120-year-old Zeiss tradition of optically superb lenses that are built to last–this very fast wide-angle 35mm lens offers all the traditional advantages of Zeiss optics: precise manual focusing with a large rotation angle, unparalleled control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images every time, an almost circular aperture that delivers a harmonious bokeh (the difficult-to-define quality in out-of-focus areas that’s pleasing to the eye), and robust all-metal precision construction. And it’s all at the service of Canon DSLRs with an EF mount.
- Very fast f/1.4 lens for low light and for impressive bokeh effects
- Precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle–operating a lens manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips. Ergonomics are everything.
- Optimum control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant images–ZEISS lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colors, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly – over the entire full-frame image field.
- The almost circular aperture enables a harmonious bokeh in out-of-focus areas–the finely matched properties of the aperture ensure that the effects of out-of-focus areas of the picture are attractively balanced (bokeh).
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated stray light reduction
- Excellent flare control
- Extremely long-lasting and robust all-metal precision mechanics
|Package Weight||2.35 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.5 x 4.4 x 4.3 in|
Canon EF Mount