No products in the cart.
Used Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design for Focus Tab
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Hood, Caps, Protection Ring
This product is no longer available.
It has been sold.
Pairing a favored focal length with a bright maximum aperture for flexible control, the black Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens is a standard wide-angle prime that is prized for image quality and refined optical design. Comprised of seven elements in five groups, and incorporating a single aspherical element, this lens eliminates nearly all distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing range. This design also contributes to a high degree of sharpness, contrast, and clarity, and the f/2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions with ease. Additionally, an 11-blade aperture contributes to smooth out-of-focus rendering when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Despite its wide-angle focal length and fast maximum aperture, this manual focus lens still remains relatively compact to benefit its use as an everyday, go-to lens for M shooters.
- One aspherical element is incorporated within the sophisticated optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and nearly all distortions for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3′ with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:17.5.
- Compact overall design is ideal for use in everyday shooting situations.
- An all-metal threaded lens hood is included, as well as a threaded protection ring for use when the lens hood is not attached. Additionally, metal lens caps are also included.
|Minimum Focus Distance|
2.3′ / 70 cm
f/2 to f/16
1.4 x 2.1″ / 34.5 x 53 mm
|Angle of View|
0.4″ / 10 mm (position from bayonet flange)
|Camera Mount Type|
9 oz / 255 g
|Smallest Object Field|
16.5 x 24.7″ / 419 x 627 mm
7 elements in 5 groups