No products in the cart.
Used Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 28mm f/3.5D ED
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
- Perspective Control Manual Focus Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to 32
- Three ED and Three Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5º
- Maximum Shift: +/- 11.5mm
- Tilt & Shift Singly or In Combination
- Mount Rotation: 90º Left and Right
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
This product is no longer available.
It has been sold.
The Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 28mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens is an ultra-wide lens with special “Perspective Control” tilt and shift functions, making it ideal for architectural and nature photography. Using tilt and shift correction will help obtain a natural-looking perspective by eliminating distortion such as keystoning that can appear in architectural images. It features ±8.5° of tilt along with ±11.5mm of shift, and each can be used either by itself or in combination with the other. The mount can also rotate 90° left and right for setting which axis to have the shift and tilt set to.
Three ED glass elements provide improved sharpness and colour, while Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding colour performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare and three aspherical elements help control distortion and aberrations. Additionally, it has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and colour correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior colour performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
|Package Weight||2.55 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||9.0 x 6.5 x 5.0 in|
|Angle of View||
84° DX Picture Angle: 61°
Maximum: f/3.5 Minimum: f/32
Nikon FX/35mm Film Nikon DX
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Shifts ± 11.5mm Tilt ± 8.5°
|Camera Mount Type||
Approx. 3.25 x 4.25″ (82.5 x 108 mm)
24mm Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 36 mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||
8.27″ (21 cm)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
9.0 x 6.5 x 5.0″
1.61 lb (730 g)