No products in the cart.
Used Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM ART
- Nikon F Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 – 16
- For DX Format Cameras
- Standard Focal Length Prime Lens
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.8″ (30 cm)
- Hyper Sonic Motor for Smooth Autofocus
- Thermally Stable Composite Material
- Brass Bayonet Mount
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
This product is no longer available.
It has been sold.
The 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art Lens for Nikon from Sigma is a prime lens designed for Nikon DX format cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalent is 45mm which places it in the category of standard focal length lenses. With its particularly fast maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens will perform very well in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus. With updated optical configurations (9 elements in 8 groups), as well as rounded aperture blades, the lens delivers sharp detail and nice background bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 11.8″ (30 cm).
The lens’ optimized light distribution helps to minimize field curvature preventing a loss of image quality at the edges of photographs and its double-sided aspherical lens element minimizes spherical distortion. A rear focusing system combined with a newly developed autofocus algorithm and Hyper Sonic Motor provide smooth and accurate autofocus. Fulltime manual focus is also supported. As part of Sigma’s “Art” line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma’s USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows fast shutter speeds for clear low-light imaging and shallow depth of field focus.
- A Hyper Sonic Autofocus Motor (HSM) offers fast, smooth and quiet autofocus.
- Constructed with Thermally Stable Composite Material (TSC) which performs well in extreme temperatures, reducing the expansion and contraction of the internal lens barrel.
- As part of Sigma’s “Art” line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma’s USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.
|Package Weight||1.6 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||5.7 x 5.1 x 4.6 in|
30mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 45 mm
Maximum: f/1.4 Minimum: f/16
|Camera Mount Type||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
11.8″ (29.97 cm)
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||
Approx. 2.91 x 2.48″ (74 x 63 mm)
15.34 oz (435 g)
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
5.7 x 5.1 x 4.6″