No products in the cart.
Used Metabones Nikon F To E Mount Speed Booster
This adapter will allow Nikon FX lenses to fit onto Sony E mount (APS-C) cameras and allow for a 0.71X magnification to take advantage of the FX lenses' larger image circle on the smaller sensor of the E mount cameras.
Used condition: 3. MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR. Images do not reflect the state of the product
OB - OPEN BOX: WITH FULL WARRANTY
5 - MINT IN THE BOX: WELL TAKEN CARE OF
4 - MINT: SMALL AMOUNT OF USE
3 - MODERATE USE: NORMAL WEAR
2 - HEAVY USE: VISIBLE SCRATCH OR DENT
1 - PRO USE: CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF USE
0 - WORKING: SOLD AS-IS
P - FOR PARTS
NOTE * UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL ITEMS COME WITH WARRANTY
Used products are available for in-store purchase only!
- Industry’s best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range markings, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
- Compatible with both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
- Advanced 5-element/4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tanatalum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop.
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads.
Note: This Speed Booster ULTRA is NOT fully compatible with full-frame Sony A7, A7R and A7S. When the Speed Booster® are used with Sony A7, A7R or A7S the camera is required to be used in the “APS-C Size Capture” mode.
Tips: Before mounting your lens to the adaptor, please make sure that the f-stop of aperture ring on the adaptor is turned to “7” (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.).
Remark: This mount is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control.
List of incompatible lenses:
- Nikkor 2.1cm f/4
- Nikkor AI-S 20mm f/2.8
- Nikkor E series lens (the diaphragm blades are not operated by mechanical linkage levers, such as Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E, PC-E 24mm, 45mm, 85mm T/S, and Nikkor AF-S 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED DX VR)
Nikon F/FX Mount, Sony E Mount