No products in the cart.
Sony Alpha a99 II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 0.5″ 2.36M-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma
- S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps
- Hybrid Phase Detection AF System
- ISO 102400 and 12 fps Shooting with AF
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 3.0″ 1,228.8k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi & NFC; 14-Bit Raw Output
Special Order - Available in 2 to 4 weeks - Depending on availability from manufacturer
Positioned as the flagship A-mount camera from Sony, the Alpha a99 II DSLR Camera combines the power of a full-frame 42.4MP Exmor R back-illuminated CMOS sensor and a BIONZ X image processor with front-end LSI to create outstanding images at expanded sensitivities up to ISO 102400 and record UHD 4K video. The a99 II is designed for speed, with an ergonomic body design and redeveloped shutter able to hit 12 fps, with full AF and AE capabilities. It also uses a Hybrid Phase Detection AF System that combines a 79-point dedicated AF sensor with a 399-point on-chip focus system for fast, accurate focusing in all conditions. And, for video, a new S&Q Motion setting permits the capture of Full HD video at a variety of frame rates ranging from 1-120 fps.
Another huge advantage of the a99 II is a 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE stabilization system which is able to compensate for about 4.5 stops of shutter speed for sharper images. The camera also offers both a 0.5″ 2.36m-dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF and a 3.0″ 1,228.8k-dot rear LCD that can tilt upwards 134° and downwards 180° as well as rotate 270° for working in a variety of positions. On top of all of these features, the camera offers built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth which expands the cameras operability and it can output 14-bit raw files.
Sony A Mount
|Memory Card Type||
Digital Camera, DSLR