No products in the cart.
Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens
- Sony E Mount Full-Frame
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Carl Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Low in stock
The Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens is a prime, normal focal length lens featuring a very fast and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to support working in dimly-lit conditions and for greater control over focus for shallow depth of field imagery. The sophisticated Sonnar optical design enables high resolution and sharpness with optimized low-light shooting capabilities. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens’ use in tough environmental conditions.
- This prime normal-length lens features a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over the plane of focus.
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating lessens lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich imagery with sustained color neutrality.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design enables ensured performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Nine-blade circular diaphragm enables a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
|Package Weight||1.2 lbs|
|Package Dimensions||8.0 x 4.4 x 4.3 in|
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.64′ (50 cm)
55mm Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 82.5 mm
|Focal Length Ranges||
Approx. 2.54 x 2.78″ (64.4 x 70.5 mm)
|Camera Mount Type||
Sony E (Full-Frame)
Maximum: f/1.8 Minimum: f/22
|Angle of View||
Not Specified By Manufacturer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||
8.0 x 4.4 x 4.3″
35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor